Friday, August 22, 2008

Almost a Month

After taking almost a month off (my wife said I couldn't do it), I've decided to go ahead and start blogging again. However, I am working on determining what reason I'll have for this blog. So as time goes on, I'll try to be clear in what my intentions are for this blog. As of right now, I think the emphasis will be primarily related to church planting, though I will continue to share other thoughts and quotes as I have before. Posts will also be light since I am now working early in the morning, keeping Abigail throughout the day, and going to school full-time. Thanks for being patient and I look forward to more interaction again soon.

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

I will continue to look forward to read your post and learn from it too.

Hang in there with your job and your school.

I will also be praying about the church plant too!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Dan Rolfe said...

Glad you are blogging again Randy.