Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things You'd Like to Do

My good friend Justin Nale has posted 10 Things I'd like to do one day on his blog. This caused me to start thinking through some things I'd like to do as well. That drove me to think that I'd like to hear of some things that you'd like to one day. So, if you would, post in the comments some things you'd like to do. If it's not 10 that's okay. If it's more than 10 that's fine too. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Here is my partial list (I'm still thinking about some things - I know, probably putting WAY too much thought into this).

1. Adopt a child (actually, children)
2. Be used to reach an unreached people group with the gospel
3. Enter a bicycle race (and finish!)
4. Be a good testimony for Christ in the way I live (spiritual and physical disciplines)
5. Be able to explain the end times (or maybe understand them at least)
6. Hike the Appalachian Trail
7. Read the Works of John Owen
8. Be able to read the Bible in the original languages (and understand it)

Update: Justin Childers has posted 10 things he'd like to do in the next 10 years.

No comments: