Ed Stetzer gives 10 Reasons to Partner in Planting Now. Here are the 10 reasons, but I would encourage you to go and check out what he writes.
1. The current economy is a perfect opportunity.
2. Plants do better when local people are sent out.
3. Churches get healthier as and after they plant another church.
4. Shared DNA is better than solo DNA.
5. Planters who partner benefit from increased accountability.
6. Partnerships lessen the financial and resource burdens.
7. People in the community need to reach their community.
8. You can take advantage of more effective exposure.
9. It creates a vivid witness.
10. It is ultimately Kingdom-minded.