Monday, March 31, 2008

A Few Pictures from Acuna, Mexico

Many of you have asked about Acuna, Mexico, so here are a few pictures.  We are going to get a lot more on CD, so I didn't take but a few.  Here they are:

Thank you Scott Sutton for this picture.  Pastor Polo is sharing the gospel with all of these children.  It was a wonderful thing!

This is in the church that I attended and slept in.  Thankfully we had someone trying to interpret for us so we knew what was being said.

This picture is great.  What a precious boy!

This is the church where my group stayed.  God is worshiped here every Lord's day!  What a wonderful Savior.  Christ purchased His bride from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

Some of my new friends!  They loved the camera.

This girl is just precious.  I only saw her on Sunday, but it didn't take long to take my heart.

No comments: