Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Mac-Daddy Bible

With all the hype over the ESV Study Bible that has just come out, I thought I'd weigh in as well. I got mine delivered today by UPS and opened it with absolute joy. When I picked it up out of the box, the first thing I realized is that this thing is thick! After that, I saw very quickly that this is a Study Bible on steroids. I mean this thing is large and in charge. Okay, enough with the goofy lame language there. In all honesty, it appears that it is a great resource to have for anyone who wants to learn and study the Bible. I'm glad I got it.

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

We miss you last night! I was wondering what you meant about Mac-Daddy Bible. It didn't occur to me that you were talking about ESV Study Bible. Now, I got what you are saying. I thought it is another Bible that you were talking about.

I am getting mine late, and I will have to be patience for it. I did look at Justin's ESV Study Bible last night.

Are you hungry to eat ESV Study Bible?

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion