Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Couple of Ways to Donate for my Trip to Haiti

There are a few ways you can donate to my trip to Haiti if you are interested. I have added this "Chip In" widget to the right for you to donate through paypal. You can click the link there and it will take you where you need to go.

However, you can also donate through the organization that I'm going with by clicking here. If you do this, you can put my name in the "Notes" box on that page to assure I get the credit. If, by God's grace, we raise more than the $1,200 needed to go, the rest will go for supplies and materials for the trip. Thanks again!

If you do not feel led to give, would you please commit to pray for us as we seek to minister to the suffering and take the gospel to Haiti?

If you happen to live around Pulaski, VA we would love for you to come out to First Baptist Church on Saturday night for chili, potato bar, music, and fellowship. We are taking donations for Disaster Relief of Haiti.

No comments: