I am preparing a sermon series at FBC on firm foundations. I am still working through the layout, but would love to hear some thoughts from you. If all goes as planned, I'll probably begin this in February. Here is what I have thus far and may change this list by addition or deletion of what is there. What am I missing? What would you take away?
1. The Word of God (Bible)
2. God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)
3. Man (creation, Fall, depravity)
4. Christ (Son of God, Substitue, Redeemer)
5. Salvation (grace, faith, repentance, etc.)
6. Church (body, bride, family)
7. Future (Christ's return, judgement, final salvation)
Update: It looks like I have at least 25 sermons working through this at this point. I'm sure some will change. I may combine, delete, or add some still. Thanks for the suggestions.
Also, you do not need to know me to make suggestions. I would welcome any serious thoughts on this subject.