Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Few Prayer Requests

In just a couple days, God-willing, I will board a plane for the first flight toward Myanmar. I have a few prayer request I'd like to make known as we leave.

1. Please pray for safe travels

2. Please pray for the gospel of Jesus Christ to go forth

3. Please pray that our luggage and materials arrive on time

4. Please pray that our teaching and preaching times would be empowered by the Holy Spirit to accomplish great things for the name of Christ

5. Please pray we do not get sick

6. Please pray we make it back safely

7. Please pray for our family and church family as we go

I'm sure there are many other items to pray for, but as I, and one other church member, board the plane for Myanmar, we greatly appreciate your prayers.

No comments: