Friday, April 18, 2008

I Don't Know Where to Start

T4G was excellent.  I have received several free books (which is always good, though it takes me forever to get through them).  Every message was top notch.  You can go here and listen or download them all.  I think John MacArthur delivered a masterful paper on the Total Inability (Depravity) of man to respond to the gospel.  Thabiti Anyabwile delivered a message that EVERYONE of every color should hear.  I am still thinking through that.  It was very powerful.  I could say the same thing for every message.  I think Piper's had the greatest impact on me.  As always, C. J. was C. J.  When you get 8 men together who love the Lord, love the Word, and love the gospel, it makes for a great conference.
On another note I enjoyed hanging with Jim U. and Justin N. all the way up and back (about 10 or so hours each way).  It was great to see many of my friends there and visit with them some.  To everyone's amazement, I bought ZERO books at the bookstore.  God has been gracious to give me the opportunity to go there and to be even more zealous to preach the good news of Jesus Christ.  I look forward to the wonderful privilege to pastoring His sheep again soon.

No comments: