Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Gospel, The World, The Church, The Glory of God

I am considering changing the name of this blog to "The Gospel, The World, The Church, The Glory of God" because it captures the process and emphasis of what I hope to focus on and be about in my life and the life of my church. I begin with the gospel because that is the foundation for who we are and how we are in Christ Jesus. That gospel goes out into the world of darkness. When those who hear, repent, and believe they become part of the church. The church is both universal and local. I will primarily deal with the local church, as I am a local church pastor. All of this is for the glory of God. Plus, by making the title and emphasis broad like that I feel free to really blog about all things pertaining to Christ and His church.

Does that make sense? Any other suggestions?

No comments: