2. The grace of God which enables me to walk with Him everyday.
3. My beautiful wife of 8 years.
4. My precious daughter who is truly a gift from God.
5. The opportunity to preach every week to the same brothers and sister in Christ.
6. My mother who has shown more strength in raising children than any woman I know.
7. Friends who love me enough to hold me accountable before God.
8. Coffee (I have to throw that one in).
9. A heart from God that hopes to adopt in the future.
10. The truth that though I struggle everyday, God is always faithful.
What are you thankful for?