Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting Settled

I just wanted to give a quick update about our new ministry. We have moved and are trying to get unpacked and settled in. We had a great first Sunday as we were able to partake of the Lord's Supper together. I began my preaching ministry here with an emphasis on the gospel that will take us through November and looking at aspects of the cross on Sunday evenings that will also take us through November. Starting in December I plan to take Sunday mornings and evenings to work through the book of James. There is a lot of excitement here as well as a lot to learn. The people of First Baptist have been very kind and gracious. I thank the Lord for them and for what He will do in our midst. I'll hopefully start posting more regularly again soon.

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

I am so thankful for you all and will continue to pray for you and the church.

By the way, I was looking at the map where you are. I see that you aren't far from Snowville. Please send us some snow. I do bet the Snowville, VA have more snow than Snow Hill, NC.

I will continue to keep up with you all!

In Christ Alone,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion